HOW TO RESET YOUR I-PAD:
If you have tried troubleshooting and still cannot connect your iPad to the internet, you will need to reset your iPad. Here’s how to do this:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General, located on the left hand side of the Settings menu.
- Tap Erase.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- Allow your iPad to reset.
After your iPad has been reset:
Once your iPad is reset, you will be prompted to set it up again. When following the prompts:
- Select your language and country (you must select the United States).
- Choose Set up Manually.
- Select a WiFi network (if you don’t have WiFi, scroll to the bottom of the list and tap Use Cellular Connection).
- Give the iPad a few minutes to activate and configure.
- The screen will say Remote Management. When this happens, tap Next in the upper right corner.
- You will see a message saying Installing Configuration from the NYC Department of Education.
- Allow 30-40 minutes for all applications to download and refresh.
- Test your internet connection by going to www.schools.nyc.gov.
If you tried all of the above steps and your iPad still won't connect to the internet,
submit a ticket for technical support.