The DOE IT Help Desk is available to assist with device or Internet support. Call 718-935-5100 and press 5 to reach a technology specialist, or visit the links below for assistance.
Do you need a DOE device?
- Fill out the request form available at our Device Request page.
Having problems and need technical support?
- Visit Tech Support to submit a request for help.
Does your DOE-issued iPad need to be serviced?
- See iPad Fixes for solutions to common problems or to submit a ticket to the Help Desk.
Do you need help getting access to Internet service?
- Find suggestions at Free and Low-Cost Internet Solutions.
Brush Up on Platforms and Tools
Familiarize yourself with the tools your child may need to use to access remote learning, interact with their teacher and class, and complete their assignments. Use the guides at the links below to learn more and prepare you and your child for successful remote learning:
- Getting Started in Google Classrooms
- Getting Started in Microsoft Teams
- Getting Started with DOE Zoom
- Find Translated Supports for Remote Learning
Set up Your Child's DOE Student Account
- Learn how to set up your child's account and access the online tools available through TeachHub at DOE Student Accounts.
Update Your Contact Information
- Update your contact information in your NYC Student Account(Open external link), and confirm that your child’s school has your email address and phone number so that they can contact you with important updates.
The DOE IT Help Desk is available to assist with device or Internet support.
Call 718-935-5100 and press 5 to reach a technology specialist.
I-Pad TECH SUPPORT -
Apple Help Line: 1-800-919-2775 pin# 692363
or CALL 311