IS 162 The Willoughby School
Teaching the Will-to-Be Excellent
The mission of IS 162 is to prepare students through rigorous and relevant content to be a productive and contributing member of the 21st century. Through our collaborative and student-centered culture, students are provided with the knowledge and application of current technology to prepare them for tomorrow’s world.
We are “Teaching the Will-to-Be Excellent”.
FULL REMOTE PROGRAM 11/19/20
Morning Announcements Daily @ 9:27AM
DOE STUDENT E-MAIL ACCOUNTS
The DOE has created student accounts for every single New York City public school student.
The account gives your student access to TeachHub, which is how students access:
iLearnNYC, the Summer School 2020 online learning platform
Student report cards (available in the Student Documents icon)
Multiple educational applications
G Suite, Microsoft O365, and Zoom (using secure central accounts)
To retrieve your account ID and password:
- Go to Student Account Self Service
- Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in your NYCSA account.)
- Enter your birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
- Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net.
- If you haven't already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Pick a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password.