ALL STUDENTS will begin remote learning on Thursday, November 19, 2020.
The new program is posted below. All students must log onto their zoom classes at the designeated time for that class.
If you are having difficulties you must email your teacher.
Find your teachers email HERE
The DOE IT Help Desk is available to assist with device or Internet support.
Call 718-935-5100 and press 5 to reach a technology specialist.
CREATE YOUR DOE STUDENT E-MAIL ACCOUNT
The DOE has created student accounts for every single New York City public school student.
The account gives your student access to TeachHub, which is how students access:
iLearnNYC, the Summer School 2020 online learning platform
Student report cards (available in the Student Documents icon)
Multiple educational applications
G Suite, Microsoft O365, and Zoom (using secure central accounts)
To retrieve your account ID and password:
- Go to Student Account Self Service
- Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in your NYCSA account.)
- Enter your birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
- Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net.
- If you haven't already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Pick a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password.