Create Your NYC Schools Account
In the Account, You Can See Your Child's:
- Assessments (Test Scores)
- Enrollment History
- Graduation Tracker
- Health Information (Fitnessgram)
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) Information
- Promotion Tracker
- Reading Level
- Student Documents (Report Card, Transcript, Summer School Letter)
How Do I Create My Account?
In Person or Online:
1. Set up an appointment with your child’s school.
2. Provide a valid photo ID (for example, your passport, your driver’s license, IDNYC), your email address,
and your child’s 9-digit student ID number, which can be found on his or her report card. If via teleconference, the school will verify the identity of the parent/guardian or eligible student by voice or sight.
3. When you create the account at your school or by teleconference, you’ll receive a receipt with your temporary password printed on it either in-person or by email.
4. Go to https://www.schoolsaccount.nyc// and enter your email address and temporary password. You will be asked to create a new password for your account, set up your security questions, and confirm your email address.
Self-serve Online at Home:
You will need the Account Creation Code that was sent home with your child in a letter. You can also request a letter from your child’s school, please Email Ms. Reyes. You will need this code and the child’s 9-digit student ID number to create an NYC Schools Account or to add additional children to an existing account.
1. Visit https://www.schoolsaccount.nyc/ and select the “Create new account” link on the login page.
2. Enter your email address and create a new password.
3. Upon signing in for the first time, you will need to select and answer three security questions and
validate your email address.