CREATE YOUR MY SCHOOLS ACCOUNT
In the account, you can see your child's:
• Assessments (Test Scores)
• Enrollment History
• Graduation Tracker
• Health Information (Fitnessgram)
• Individualized Education Program (IEP) Information
• Promotion Tracker
• Reading Level
• Student Documents (Report Card, Transcript, Summer School Letter)
How do I create my Account?
In Person or Online:
1. Set up an appointment with your child’s school.
2. Provide a valid photo ID (for example, your passport, your driver’s license, IDNYC), your email address,
and your child’s 9-digit student ID number, which can be found on his or her report card. If via teleconference, the school will verify the identity of the parent/guardian or eligible student by voice or sight.
3. When you create the account at your school or by teleconference, you’ll receive a receipt with your temporary password printed on it either in-person or by email.
4. Go to https://mystudent.nyc/ and enter your email address and temporary password. You will be asked to create a new password for your account, set up your security questions, and confirm your email address.
Self-Serve On-Line at Home:
You will need the Account Creation Code that was sent home with your child in a letter. You can also request a letter from your child’s school, please Email Ms. Rivera. You will need this code and the child’s 9-digit student ID number to create an NYC Schools Account or to add additional children to an existing account.
1. Visit https://mystudent.nyc/ and select the “Create account” link on the login page.
2. Enter your email address and create a new password.
3. Upon signing in for the first time, you will need to select and answer three security questions and
validate your email address.
For assistance please Email Ms. Rivera